how to make a bag at home | how to make handbag at home with cloth

how to make a bag at home | How to make handbag at home with cloth


Hello my name is Alejandra and welcome back to my blog today I'm going to show you how to make this DIY round bag and the reason I wanted to make it is because I've seen a lot of comments in my previous bag videos and I just wanted to make a new design that you guys can try, and if you do you can send me photos to my social media because I like seeing you guys recreating my DIYs it makes me happy, so I hope you guys enjoy it and give it a try to make this bag I used about 1yards of fabric and I also created this pattern with all the dimensions that you can download from the description box so it's easier for you to cut out all the bag pieces the first step is to cut two pieces of fabric that are 10 inches long and three inches wide go ahead and fold the top and place it over a seven-inch zipper and repeat with this.

Another piece finally using a sewing machine sew a straight stitch on both sides of the zipper and once you finish it should look something like this for the next step you need two pieces of fabric with these dimensions and two d-rings with the wrong the side of the fabric facing you fold the edges one on top of the other like this and sew around then place the D-ring at the center of the fabric and fold it finally repeat the same steps with the other piece and place them on both sides of the zipper grab your Base B that place the right side of the fabric facing down on the zipper and then sew the sides now cut two circles that are 30 centimeter’s in diameter and place one with the right side facing down next using a couple of Clips place them around so it's facing place and sew around the edge turn the bag on the other side making sure the zipper is open and place the other circle on the top repeat the same steps of the clips and sewing around once you finish flipping the bag inside-out and it should look something like this the final step is to make the strap, and these are the materials that you are going to need cut fabric that is three inches wide and 3 inches long and what I'm going to do is fold the edges one on top of the other placing some clips, so it stays in place and sew around then using some pliers I joined the D-ring with a 5 inch chain and place them on both sides of the strap and sew it, so it stays in place and finally using some pliers attach the chain to the D-ring on the bag and you're finished I am really happy with how this bag turned out, and I hope you guys give it a try thank you for watching I appreciate it on living the comments below any other type of video you will like for me to do next and I'll see you in my next post, bye!

Comments